Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New season..

Hello my invisible reader, yes you. I know you sometimes reads my blog content. ADMIT it!!!.
OK, enough with my lame jokes.

So, a new season ahead. new semester, new subjects (some old subject if you have to repeat) and but the same person. Yes, im still me. Doing my best thing : MEREPEK.

So, i'm going back to UPM, hurmm.. sad isn't it...to have to read my blabbing about my boring life...
so here a picture for your entertainment ..

afraid?

i dont give a shit.




all from 9gag.com
Ok. are you done!? so, i was saying..several month of blogging have really paid off. I got my first cheque from nuffnang and now duit raya from google. Wuhuuuu.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting
[close]